All the latest news about Conor Kostick, author of the books Epic and Saga.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Signed Epic goes for £20.01

The first copy of Epic sold for £20.01. I asked the seller where he got it from:

The book was purchased directly from the publisher who had the author sign them for me . So yes it is guaranteed authentic Regards Bill
I wondered how he was able to do this, his reply:
I do have contacts, as you can see from E-bay rating I've been selling books for a number of years now Regards Bill
I asked the publisher, O'Brien Press, whether they would sell me a signed first edition. So far there has been no reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Conor Kostick on Facebook

About this blog

This blog is not written by Conor Kostick. It is owned and operated by Andrew Sherman. Please send comments, questions and suggestions to andrew <dot> sherman <at> gmail <dot> com